Friday, February 13, 2015

I have an unconfirmed case of WIP-itis

I feel that it is time to start up the blog again.  Personally, I have been all over with my knitting this year and have been having a horrible case of WIP-itis.  My cast on has been greater than my cast offs this year.  Since I have moved my knitting organization (or what little I had) has been in limbo.  I have a room where it is all currently stored in totes and well that is about it.  Except for the skew socks sitting in my car and the twisted flower socks in the bedroom.  I also started a worsted weight acrylic eater project AKA the Hexiflat Blanket.  Even though I have just started I have already lost 2 sets of bamboo knitting needles.  The puppy, Klaus, has found the joys of knitting.  This weekend I am also going to look into ways to repair knitting needles so I can have a backup.  Luckily, there are only a few gnaw marks.

~Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment